One of the best things about buying a home is the neighborhood you are investing in. Community can significantly increase your happiness and contentment with your home purchase which is why St. Aubyn is so proud to build new homes in some of Colorado’s finest communities. Part of what makes areas like Berthoud, Johnstown, Frederick, and Colorado Springs so amazing are the events and family-friendly fun that make fall and winter so special. If you have children or teenagers these events and sense of community are especially important as they can help ease the transition of a move or relocation and unite your family with memories you build on each year.
Halloween is coming up and our communities are offering special events you can attend to get a feel for the town. Experience the spooky family fun and get a chance to see why these places are incredible places to build or buy a new home. Hiking, biking trails, dog parks, recreation centers and golf courses aren’t the only draws to St. Aubyn Home communities, the charm of town events can’t be beat this time of year.
- Frederick is throwing their inaugural Halloween event Tiny Terror Town. Featuring the world’s tiniest haunted house, kid’s activities and family-friendly trick-or-treating, this is great fun for everyone!
- Colorado Springs features events like the Emma Crawford Coffin Races, with a parade and costumed runners, Boo at the Zoo, Reynolds Ranch Harvest Festival and The Zombie Ball at the Cliff House! With so much to choose from there are options for families, kids, and adults alike
- The Windsor Pumpkin Plunge is for kids ages 2 to 12, where they can swim to pick a pumpkin and then decorate and enjoy music! Sign up for your spot!
- Johnstown’s Trick or Treat Street is October 27th from 10 to 12 where kiddos can come in costume and trick or treat downtown. Come see Johnstown and mingle with the locals for Halloween fun!
- Berthoud is offering a free Trick or Treat Street event at Berthoud High school for families and kids! Come in costume, play games, and collect your candy! Hosted by the Chamber of Commerce, this event is also a canned food drive and a great way to give back!
Come enjoy the fun and get to know your new community!