Located in quiet Berthoud, Colorado; Heritage Ridge is a new community that is a quick access to Longmont, Boulder, and Ft Collins commuters. The site has large lots backing to common areas for a little more “breathing room”. Construction commences summer of 2016.
Heritage Ridge features open space, parks, and a bird sanctuary. Coming soon a swimming pool will be added to the neighborhood. This community is designed to bring people out of their homes to share the great outdoors. Convenient access to all Berthoud public schools. This neighborhood features 4 foot split rail fences and a little bit more breathing room than the traditional subdivision. Homes prices start in the $360,000’s. The Heritage Ridge location is a few blocks from downtown Berthoud and within walking distance to some of the local Berthoud breweries. Heritage Ridge provides easy access to recreational activities including mountain biking, camping, fishing, boating, climbing, skiing, golfing, and other popular outdoor activities.
- Colorado State University (19 miles)
- University of Colorado (22 miles)
- University of Northern Colorado (22 miles)
- Regis University (35 Miles)
Area golf courses:
- TCP Colorado (3.9 miles)
- City of Longmont Ute Creek Golf Course (7 miles)
- City of Longmont Twin Peaks Golf Course (8 miles)
- Marianna Butte Golf Course (7.7 Miles)
- Mad Russian Golf Club (17 miles)
Local grocery store shopping:
- King Soopers in Loveland (5 miles)
- King Soopers in Longmont (7 miles)
- Sam’s Club in Loveland (6 miles)
- Hays Market- located in Berthoud just a few blocks from Heritage Ridge.