Located in Berthoud Colorado, Hammond subdivision is an easy commute for those people working in Longmont, Loveland, Boulder or Ft Collins. Prices starting in the mid 300’s with construction beginning in the spring of 2017.
Berthoud is a quiet, small town with a country side to things. The tight-knit community will make you feel like you’re right at home. Whether you’re attending a sporting event at the high school/middle school, or just stopping at the local A&W for a root beer float you are bound to run into someone you know. Berthoud is centrally located along the Front Range – you are a 10 minute drive south to Longmont, or a 10 minute drive north to Loveland. Fort Collins is a 30 minute drive to the north, and downtown Denver is 45 minutes away. If you are wanting to escape to the mountains, it’s only 45 minutes to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. Saint Aubyn Homes start in the $350,000’s in this neighborhood. Hammond gives you great access to recreational activities including mountain biking, camping, fishing, boating, mountain climbing, skiing, golfing, and other popular outdoor activities.
- New TCP Golf Course – In Berthoud near the Hammond Subdivision.
- Mariana Butte Golf Course – In Loveland (7 miles)
- Highland Meadows Golf Course – In Windsor (12 miles)
- Colorado State University (17 miles)
- University of Colorado (28 miles)
- University of Northern Colorado (27 miles)
Local grocery stores:
- Hays Market – Berthoud
- King Soopers – Loveland (6 miles)
- Long Soopers – Longmont (9 miles)
502 South 5th Street
Berthoud, CO 80513
View on Google Maps