A GATED CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN COMMUNITY.
Location of one of the Housing and Building Association’s 2011 Parade of Homes, Star Ranch was originally home to Youth with a Mission. This exclusive gated community is rich in history and located just minutes from Cheyenne Mountain State Park, The Broadmoor Hotel and Golf Club, the Country Club of Colorado, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and so much more.
Star Ranch is nestled against Cheyenne Mountain and home to a limited number of extraordinary Colorado Springs Luxury Homes on half-acre home sites. This rugged, only in Colorado setting, offers wooded home sites, exceptional trails, abundant wildlife and incomparable views of Cheyenne Mountain and the Will Rogers Shrine of the Sun.
OFFERED ON A LIMITED BASIS
For a personal tour of remaining luxury home sites and custom homes in Colorado Springs email Travis Turner, or call him at:
Model Open: M-F 11-6, Sat 10-6, Sun 12-5
- Mountain Views
- Gated Community
- Award winning Cheyenne Mountain School District 12
- Easy access to shopping, restaurants, downtown Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs and Old Colorado City
- Minutes from from Cheyenne Mountain State Park, The Broadmoor Hotel and Resort, the Country Club of Colorado, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Cheyenne Mountain Resort
DIRECTIONS FROM I-25
- Take exit 140 and head south on Nevada
- Turn right after the Country Club of Colorado on Star Ranch Rd
- Turn Right again on Star Ranch Road
- After 1.3 miles turn left onto Farthing Dr
- Take the first right onto Langdale Way
- After 1/4 mile turn right onto Old Star Ranch View